We now do various projects for Shopify store owners. Some of our recent Shopify projects included such tasks:
- tag orders with the chosen payment method and cart attributes (when a user selects pickup location before going to the checkout);
- tag orders that are to be delivered to certain zip codes (think offshore shipping destinations in the UK);
- tag customers that bought VIP pass to the exclusive product collection so they could access it (see my post here);
- remove customer tags based on purchase behavior;
- retrospectively (for all orders in the store) add customer tags based on purchasing history (total spent, brands bought, etc.);
- bulk create products from vendor inventory files;
- sync orders and inventory with Brightpearl ERP.
We can configure the automation flow to tag orders and/or customers based on almost any defined conditions. Think IFTTT for Shopify. But much more powerful.
Investment in an automation like one of these will definitely benefit your business.